Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.
Portals of Tudoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tudoria’s plot
The scene is set for Tudoria's imminent demise. Akemi and her forces declare war on Tudoria attacking first the city of Pa'loo and it's neighbors. Joining her are the Wraith clans of Tel'atna, the Barbarians of the Northern Point and several high powered Dragon's from the Draconith clan. What can Tudoria do? Submit? Or can a allegiance be made by a couple of Tudoria's finest combat men and women. Which side are you going to be on?
Latest topics
» Videos De Ninas De 13 Anos Folladas
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm by verlman

» Black Ops Map Packs To Go With Game On Demand
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 am by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm by verlman

» Red Mask Horse(woman Sucks And Fucks Horse And It Cums In Her Mouth And On Her Face).mpg
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 am by verlman

» Www Poto Bugil Com
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am by verlman

» Kallen Hunter (a WIP)
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am by admin

» Chi'in Territory
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm by admin

» Ichigo Vasto Lorde transformation
Province De Reue House Adalynne Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PoT button
Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

TMNT RPGThe Last Island

Province De Reue House Adalynne

2 posters

Go down

Province De Reue House Adalynne Empty Province De Reue House Adalynne

Post  admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 pm

In the city Arrilynne lies the Kingdom of Haverfeast. A champion of warlords and known for it's bright golden fields of Raverwheat sits the Province De Reue and the House of Adalynne. The newest House and the most productive,threats and challenges are not uncommon to it's constituents. A strong house that could be your best friend or your worst enemy. Beware political games are played heavily in this house. The second common saying in this house: "My inheritance the silvertongue, the other instance my hand."

House Banner:

Red/Black

Crest:

Phoenix (represents rebirth)

Deity:

Anasapiel Saline

Symbol:

Two opposite arches with a gold star

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Province De Reue House Adalynne Left_bar_bleue2/4Province De Reue House Adalynne Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Strength:
Province De Reue House Adalynne Left_bar_bleue4/6Province De Reue House Adalynne Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)
Hit damage:
Province De Reue House Adalynne Left_bar_bleue6/8Province De Reue House Adalynne Empty_bar_bleue  (6/8)

http://portalsoftudoria.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Province De Reue House Adalynne Empty Re: Province De Reue House Adalynne

Post  Miwa Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:07 pm

I love this. Thank you.
Miwa
Miwa

Back to top Go down