Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.
Portals of Tudoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tudoria’s plot
The scene is set for Tudoria's imminent demise. Akemi and her forces declare war on Tudoria attacking first the city of Pa'loo and it's neighbors. Joining her are the Wraith clans of Tel'atna, the Barbarians of the Northern Point and several high powered Dragon's from the Draconith clan. What can Tudoria do? Submit? Or can a allegiance be made by a couple of Tudoria's finest combat men and women. Which side are you going to be on?
Latest topics
» Videos De Ninas De 13 Anos Folladas
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm by verlman

» Black Ops Map Packs To Go With Game On Demand
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 am by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm by verlman

» Red Mask Horse(woman Sucks And Fucks Horse And It Cums In Her Mouth And On Her Face).mpg
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 am by verlman

» Www Poto Bugil Com
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am by verlman

» Kallen Hunter (a WIP)
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am by admin

» Chi'in Territory
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm by admin

» Ichigo Vasto Lorde transformation
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PoT button
Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

TMNT RPGThe Last Island

The Academy of Deaspain

+2
Drago
Dai
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Empty Re: The Academy of Deaspain

Post  Drago Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:42 am

Makes sure no ones looking at them and gives him a quick kiss on the mouth. Turns around and looks at the others around them.

"I hate teaching...almost as much as I hate peeling potatoes..." She muttered.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Strength:
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/4The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)
Hit damage:
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:51 am

She gave him a kiss on his lips and he stood stunned. "what just happened?" he thought. "you know we cannot fraternize like this,it's against policy." he looked at her notice a slight blush. "damn she was serious" he thought to himself. He grinned at her. "you know I new when I first saw you you were going to be trouble." he just didn't realize she'd be his trouble. "I'll teach take downs you teach disabling." he said changing the subject. "Sooner we get done sooner we can start and finish potato peeling." he walked away her soft lips still lingering on his mouth.
Dai
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/2The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Strength:
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/4The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)
Hit damage:
The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Academy of Deaspain - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 am

"I can hardly wait, the excitement is killing me...i love potatoes..." Smirks at him.

"Yeah, when I was born my parents considered naming me 'Trouble',"

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
Strength:
Hit damage:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:00 am

He snorts at her and they stand in the middle of the circle the group has made. "Alright everyone..." Dai starts out. "..I'll be showing you some simple but effective take downs and Drago here will assist me then I'll be assisting her in disabling your opponent. Watch carefully and....well don't make me repeat everything.." he nods and everyone nods back. And thus starts a long morning of wretched teaching.
Dai
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
Strength:
Hit damage:

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:11 am

"oh, suuure you get to throw me around..." smirks at him.

"Remember, no touchy feely stuff,"

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
Strength:
Hit damage:

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:22 am

She wondered who the red head was yelling at them. He wasn't so bad looking either just more of a crab. She noticed some chemistry between the blonde and the girl. She wondered if anyone else had broken the rules and was good to keep it at hiding.
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Elena wrote:She wondered who the red head was yelling at them. He wasn't so bad looking either just more of a crab. She noticed some chemistry between the blonde and the girl. She wondered if anyone else had broken the rules and was good to keep it at hiding.

He noticed a woman standing by the door watching them he didn't look over at her but he knew she was there watching. After the session and everyone was dismissed Akiko walked over to her. "Is there something I can help you with Lady?" he asked cordially.
Akiko
Akiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Akiko wrote:
Elena wrote:She wondered who the red head was yelling at them. He wasn't so bad looking either just more of a crab. She noticed some chemistry between the blonde and the girl. She wondered if anyone else had broken the rules and was good to keep it at hiding.

He noticed a woman standing by the door watching them he didn't look over at her but he knew she was there watching. After the session and everyone was dismissed Akiko walked over to her. "Is there something I can help you with Lady?" he asked cordially.

"I was told to observe so I knew where I was going," she stuck her hands in her pockets. She wasn't sure what he was going to do next. He did look a little scary in a sense.
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:26 pm

"Observe? Are you interested in joining the Guardsman?" he crossed his arms, peculiar someone would tell her to observe him and the class. "If not there are private tutors to teach civilians in basic combat,there are rumors perhaps you have heard of them,but times are uncertain and we are getting a larger number of civilians wanting training to defend themselves and their families."
Akiko
Akiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm

After a good conversation she didn't want to wear out her welcome. She agreed to help him out with anything he needed. She was feeling a little bad that she kind of snitched on Sage. She headed back to her room.
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:42 am

Sage was walking to Elena's room and he also decided after Dai and Drago's training that he would never want those two to be his superior officers in training. While their demonstrations were great. He could tell they were not as experienced with teaching as Akiko is with that thought he stretched his arms the muscles knotted and hurting. He was walking to Elena's room he didn't really know why he wanted to ask her out or something. Maybe tea? Or coffee? "Tch! I should of asked more questions about her likes." he says to himself. He sighs,standing in front of her door now,he knew she wasn't working he checked himself so he hoped she'd be here if not he'd probably go back to the library and look for more scrolls to memorize lately Akiko's had him look things up,memorize buildings and their building plans he hasn't figured out why all this stuff is important but he's not the commander. He pondered the scroll he looked at the day before it was in Tudorian but if he's correct it's talking about an Elven magic, if that's the case he needs to go in the Elven section of the library and find Elven words to that spell. He sighs again,he really probably should go to the library but at the same time he really wants to see Elena again, he likes her a lot. Finally making up his mind he knocks on her door.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:12 am

Sage wrote:Sage was walking to Elena's room and he also decided after Dai and Drago's training that he would never want those two to be his superior officers in training. While their demonstrations were great. He could tell they were not as experienced with teaching as Akiko is with that thought he stretched his arms the muscles knotted and hurting. He was walking to Elena's room he didn't really know why he wanted to ask her out or something. Maybe tea? Or coffee? "Tch! I should of asked more questions about her likes." he says to himself. He sighs,standing in front of her door now,he knew she wasn't working he checked himself so he hoped she'd be here if not he'd probably go back to the library and look for more scrolls to memorize lately Akiko's had him look things up,memorize buildings and their building plans he hasn't figured out why all this stuff is important but he's not the commander. He pondered the scroll he looked at the day before it was in Tudorian but if he's correct it's talking about an Elven magic, if that's the case he needs to go in the Elven section of the library and find Elven words to that spell. He sighs again,he really probably should go to the library but at the same time he really wants to see Elena again, he likes her a lot. Finally making up his mind he knocks on her door.

She put on a pair of Comfey clothes, a pink Nike zip up hoodie and matching sweats. She felt like she was going to go excercising but it was something she wanted to lounge in. She heard a knock at the door and answered it. "Hey," she smiled. She let him in.
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:16 am

"Ahhh.." uncomfortable what to say." Hey you wanna do something?" he blurts out.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:19 am

Sage wrote:"Ahhh.." uncomfortable what to say." Hey you wanna do something?" he blurts out.

"something like?" She wasn't sure what he was trying to get at.
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:20 am

"Tea? or Coffee?" he shifted in his shoes. "I have a bit before going to the library." his palms began sweating and he felt hot in his cloths.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum