Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.
Portals of Tudoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tudoria’s plot
The scene is set for Tudoria's imminent demise. Akemi and her forces declare war on Tudoria attacking first the city of Pa'loo and it's neighbors. Joining her are the Wraith clans of Tel'atna, the Barbarians of the Northern Point and several high powered Dragon's from the Draconith clan. What can Tudoria do? Submit? Or can a allegiance be made by a couple of Tudoria's finest combat men and women. Which side are you going to be on?
Latest topics
» Videos De Ninas De 13 Anos Folladas
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm by verlman

» Black Ops Map Packs To Go With Game On Demand
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 am by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm by verlman

» Red Mask Horse(woman Sucks And Fucks Horse And It Cums In Her Mouth And On Her Face).mpg
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 am by verlman

» Www Poto Bugil Com
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am by verlman

» Kallen Hunter (a WIP)
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am by admin

» Chi'in Territory
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm by admin

» Ichigo Vasto Lorde transformation
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PoT button
Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

TMNT RPGThe Last Island

Kallen Hunter (a WIP)

2 posters

Go down

Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Empty Kallen Hunter (a WIP)

Post  jadedbellflower Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Through_my_fingers_cam5ijpgwaterfal

Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Sato-takeru-013

My name is Kallen

Full Name:
    Kallen Hunter (His Japanese name is Taiga Sakurai)
Birth Date:
    ...He wonders what a birthday is...( His adoption record states he was born in March, possibly on the 8th)
Face Claim:
    Takeru Sato

Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Potcallage

Height:
    About 5' 10
Weight:
    Now he thinks this is just nosy (probably around 150 pounds, maybe less)
Appearance:
    Normally, he has jet black hair that he tends to bleach. He is not a tall man, or a very strong looking man by any means. His skin is slightly olive, making him a little dark looking. Something that could be enhanced by a tan should he chose to leave his house more often. Dark brown eyes typical of Asian men. He likes to wear fairly tight fitting clothing, which doesn't do much except highlight his willowy frame.

He has short to mid length hair, sometimes styled strangely. He's the type to usually be cold so he tends to wear long sleeved clothing and something around his neck. He is considered pretty by most standards, as his round face tends to lend something of a feminine look to him. He doesn't smile much, but when he does, he has set white teeth.

Hair:
    Mid-length, obviously dyed- it tends to be a bleached, giving his hair an almost orange-y tint.
Eyes:
    Brown, he's Asian, so he has eyes typical of Asian men.
Tattoos:
    No tattoos, possiblt an ear piercing.
Special gifts/magic:
    If you consider psychosis a gift, than sure. That's a gift all right...

Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  I_logo11jpg1
This is who I am.

General Personality:
    You meanpersonalities.
    He has a few- one of the things he is diagnosed with is MPD- Multiple Personality Disorder. At times, he is himself- shy, quiet, shut in. His default reaction to most things is fear and he tends to hide, especially from other people.

At others? He honestly can't tell you. One day, he is having a normal day. Then the next time he wakes up, a week has gone by. Where did the time go?

In truth, one of his two other main personalities take over. Tako-chan, is a 7 year old child. Whimsical and curious, he sees the world in a curious light, and tends to get into everything he can. The other one is only named the Deviant and is a cruel, uncaring sociopath who seeks to better himself. Kallen is aware of both personalities, and he really is terrified of the Deviant.

Tea, a relaxing evening with a book, and people who actually want to talk to him.
Dislikes:
    His disorder, his past, and generally himself basically.
Life Goals:
    His major one is to live quietly and obscurely. The other is to become a great writer. The last one... well, he would love to have a family of his own, but he doesn't think that would happen.

This is my family. This is optional.

Mother:
    Name? Occupation? Age?
Father:
    Name? Occupation? Age?
Siblings:
    Name? Occupation? Age?
Any others:
    Name? Occupation? Age?
General History:
    Born in the Koyama Prefecture in Japan, he was abandoned at a very young age, being sent into the foster system straight away. He suffered abuse at the hands of various foster families before being adopted by the Hunters, an American family, officially when he was ten years old.

((I'll work on this more later. ))

Last edited by jadedbellflower on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

jadedbellflower

Back to top Go down

Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Empty Re: Kallen Hunter (a WIP)

Post  admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Great profile. And thank-you for taking the time to fill it out. One thing though,PoT is an another worldly place in this realm there is no Japan but there is the Chi'in Territory on Tudoria which the people basically look Asian and have similar cultures of that of the orient.

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Left_bar_bleue2/4Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Strength:
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Left_bar_bleue4/6Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)
Hit damage:
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Left_bar_bleue6/8Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/8)

http://portalsoftudoria.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jadedbellflower Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:07 pm

I planned to have him come from Earth first, nothing quite gets to a shut in than throwing him into a completely different universe. Expect panicking.

jadedbellflower

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am

Okay sounds great. Will see you around.

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Left_bar_bleue2/4Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Strength:
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Left_bar_bleue4/6Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)
Hit damage:
Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Left_bar_bleue6/8Kallen Hunter (a WIP)  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/8)

http://portalsoftudoria.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum