Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.
Portals of Tudoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tudoria’s plot
The scene is set for Tudoria's imminent demise. Akemi and her forces declare war on Tudoria attacking first the city of Pa'loo and it's neighbors. Joining her are the Wraith clans of Tel'atna, the Barbarians of the Northern Point and several high powered Dragon's from the Draconith clan. What can Tudoria do? Submit? Or can a allegiance be made by a couple of Tudoria's finest combat men and women. Which side are you going to be on?
Latest topics
» Videos De Ninas De 13 Anos Folladas
Screenplay Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm by verlman

» Black Ops Map Packs To Go With Game On Demand
Screenplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 am by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Screenplay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Screenplay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm by verlman

» Red Mask Horse(woman Sucks And Fucks Horse And It Cums In Her Mouth And On Her Face).mpg
Screenplay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 am by verlman

» Www Poto Bugil Com
Screenplay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am by verlman

» Kallen Hunter (a WIP)
Screenplay Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am by admin

» Chi'in Territory
Screenplay Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm by admin

» Ichigo Vasto Lorde transformation
Screenplay Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PoT button
Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

TMNT RPGThe Last Island

Screenplay

Go down

Screenplay Empty Screenplay

Post  admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Yes! I've decided to write a screenplay for my characters and then some that aren't mine. I am on page 17 right now and I fear that it's going to be a three hour movie.

What I'm looking to accomplish is to have a fantasy/modernish story. Most fantasy movies involving elfs,dwarfs,trolls and etc usually turn out horrible except LOTR.

So far what I have is Akiko's mother,Eeferia finds a strange baby abandoned outside the shadow lands,for reasons unknown the baby survives living without the shadows but barely,so she takes him and is later confronted by the high council in her Elvin town, they want to execute the baby,since the theory is anything from the shadowlands are evil and cannot be trusted but she refuses to give up the child. Eeferia takes her son Akiko,her maid, and Dai and runs in hiding to a rogue city. Since that city is full of rogues and thieves what not,the mother,maid,and two boys grow up there. There they learn the arts of being assassins and thief's. When Dai is a young (12 or 13) Eeferia is killed along with the maid. The boys bravely fight for their fallen mother and maid attackers, but they are left penniless so they think,their inheritance is great but they can not touch it til they are 20. The young boys end up going city to city and they find themselves in Pa'loo...the richest kingdom,guided by the Kahl (king) they meet a young Miwa and Akemi.

Thus this is it so far. It's a work in progress.

I have several key battles and character building scenes as well.

One will be a battle against a large drow army in the shadowlands led by,yes..you guessed it Dai! Akiko follows his job is to protect Dai as if he needs protecting but yes he does.

Another scene will be the intro of Pral,Nathan,Sage,Drago and other characters.

Pral and Nathan are found on the borders of the shadowlands protecting their domain since they are two of 23 remaining dracolytes left on Tudoria they are determined to stay alive.

Drago will be introduced when she tries to kill Dai,for she sees him as an enemy from the shadowlands and doesn't realize he has no evil intent. Which starts a rocky relationship ends up being one of my most favorite loves stories.

In fact Drago and Dai get into the chaos dueling ring,Drago wants to prove to Dai she can fight just as well as he,it's a rather fun scene.

Then there's Sage I have a hard time where to place him,so far I have him being an illusionist/bard. It seems to fit him.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Screenplay Left_bar_bleue2/4Screenplay Empty_bar_bleue  (2/4)
Strength:
Screenplay Left_bar_bleue4/6Screenplay Empty_bar_bleue  (4/6)
Hit damage:
Screenplay Left_bar_bleue6/8Screenplay Empty_bar_bleue  (6/8)

http://portalsoftudoria.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Screenplay Empty Which Sage should be the real slim Sagey?

Post  admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:14 pm

I decided on two ideas to bring Sage in:

1) Like a true bard,he is seen in a pub,telling stories of heroes' and heroines,bad men with evil intent. Akemi has been kidnapped I would say she would be 18 or 19,Miwa 16 or 17,Dai is 19 and Akiko 24. Sage is singing/reliving a story about a dark haired beauty with secretive intents,while listening they realize he is telling a story of Akemi,which strikes them as very odd and think he is part of her abduction. But with a few words and chase scenes through out the busy dwarf city,he is cornered by Dai,Aki and Miwa. What they learn is he can see the future but in short and brief images and this one has been very disturbing to him. Eventually after explaining himself to them,he tags along of course smitten by Miwa. (who isn't)

Sage's combat is a mixture of illusions,mind games (like really he can get into your head)music, lyricist,but secretive innate magic and combat like the urban jumping you see on youtube. Mix with some martial arts. And of course a thief. Like a true bard,he is the jack of all trades.

2) I thought maybe of him already being part of the group in the beginning of the story and that Dai is training him in assassin like techniques. This Sage I see being more serious,still entertaining,but lot more subdued. Persistent as he always will be.
But still an illusionist,like I picture this Sage to use the illusion of dead corpses to unnerve his enemy,while the number 1) Sage may use,snakes,spiders,and falling rose petals comes to mind when he trying to seduce a girl.

Let me know what you think 1) or 2)?

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Strength:
Hit damage:

Back to top Go down

Screenplay Empty Re: Screenplay

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:35 pm

A combination of both? I have read books about bard assassins, those are pretty cool, since no one would see them coming. Plus- their harmless outside makes them the perfect spy, since no one would suspect.

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:58 pm

I like bard/assasin I picture him with his guitar strapped to his back and the sides open or let twin daggers fall into his hands when he depresses a small button or something like that.

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Strength:
Hit damage:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:18 pm

That reminds me of Zatochi for some reason...

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 pm

izumijihchan wrote:That reminds me of Zatochi for some reason...

Who is Zatochi?

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Strength:
Hit damage:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum