Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.
Portals of Tudoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tudoria’s plot
The scene is set for Tudoria's imminent demise. Akemi and her forces declare war on Tudoria attacking first the city of Pa'loo and it's neighbors. Joining her are the Wraith clans of Tel'atna, the Barbarians of the Northern Point and several high powered Dragon's from the Draconith clan. What can Tudoria do? Submit? Or can a allegiance be made by a couple of Tudoria's finest combat men and women. Which side are you going to be on?
Latest topics
» Videos De Ninas De 13 Anos Folladas
The library  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm by verlman

» Black Ops Map Packs To Go With Game On Demand
The library  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 am by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
The library  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
The library  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm by verlman

» Red Mask Horse(woman Sucks And Fucks Horse And It Cums In Her Mouth And On Her Face).mpg
The library  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 am by verlman

» Www Poto Bugil Com
The library  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am by verlman

» Kallen Hunter (a WIP)
The library  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am by admin

» Chi'in Territory
The library  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm by admin

» Ichigo Vasto Lorde transformation
The library  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PoT button
Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

TMNT RPGThe Last Island

The library

2 posters

Go down

The library  Empty The library

Post  Elena Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 am

She sat ay her seat reading her book. She minds her own business not worrying much around her. She was fairly new to this place and she knew she needed a change of scenery.

Last edited by Elena on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

The library  Empty Re: The library

Post  Sage Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:53 am

Elena wrote:She sat ay her seat reading her book. She minds her own business not worrying much around her. She was fairly new to this place and she knew she needed a change of scenery.

Sage rounded the corner of one of the tall book cases,he'd just came from the back of the room where the scrolls were kept locked up,there was a long dark table and he placed the fragile document onto the table and rolled the parchment out.
He read the spell on this particular paper and repeated it's words there was suppose to be a flash and the spell made but instead after saying "teim tel nachta" there was a loud BOOM! and black powder everywhere exploded into the room where he was sprayed and the poor unfortunate woman who was reading quietly was also sprayed with this peculiar black powder the force drove him on his ass and the table splintered into two halves. .

Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:59 am

Sage wrote:
Elena wrote:She sat ay her seat reading her book. She minds her own business not worrying much around her. She was fairly new to this place and she knew she needed a change of scenery.

Sage rounded the corner of one of the tall book cases,he'd just came from the back of the room where the scrolls were kept locked up,there was a long dark table and he placed the fragile document onto the table and rolled the parchment out.
He read the spell on this particular paper and repeated it's words there was suppose to be a flash and the spell made but instead after saying "teim tel nachta" there was a loud BOOM! and black powder everywhere exploded into the room where he was sprayed and the poor unfortunate woman who was reading quietly was also sprayed with this peculiar black powder the force drove him on his ass and the table splintered into two halves. .

She looked up wondering what was going on. This was a library and that was meant for piece and quiet. All she wanted to do was read. She got up and walked over to whoever was making the racket. "You ok looks like you we're having problems over there," she said nicely. She figured she would at least be nice instead of biting his head off. She knelt down in her jeans and black boots making sure the poor guy was ok.
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm

He sat there on his ass and looked up at the woman,then shook his head he doesn't understand why the spell didn't work. He let her help him up and looked at her sheepishly.

"I apologize lady,didn't mean to disturb your reading" he said and looked at the mess, "I'll have someone come in here and clean this up. Then he thought "are you okay you're not hurt are you?" he asked her,concerned etched on his face.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Sage wrote:He sat there on his ass and looked up at the woman,then shook his head he doesn't understand why the spell didn't work. He let her help him up and looked at her sheepishly.

"I apologize lady,didn't mean to disturb your reading" he said and looked at the mess, "I'll have someone come in here and clean this up. Then he thought "are you okay you're not hurt are you?" he asked her,concerned etched on his face.

"It's ok I am fine. I'm Elena, new here actually. You are?" She introduced herself. She helped him up making sure everything was ok. He was a cute kid. "I don't work here, so you might have to take it up with who is in charge here."
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 pm

"Elena, I'm Sage I'm a first year,training to be an assassin". He looked at her decided she was the most beautiful thing he's ever laid eyes on. "Nice to meet you Elena, are you here for training as well?"
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Sage wrote:"Elena, I'm Sage I'm a first year,training to be an assassin". He looked at her decided she was the most beautiful thing he's ever laid eyes on. "Nice to meet you Elena, are you here for training as well?"

"Just an office work and messenger girl," she smiled. She pushed her hair out of her face. She was glad she finally had someone to talk to.
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:46 pm

"Really?" He wanted to say she's to beautiful to be a messenger girl but he didn't say it he's been taught how to control his mind and his verbal outburst.

"The academy is honored to have you here then" he smiles, "Someday I might see you then, I mean you know , you might be the messenger that hands me my first mission. " Embarassed He looks at the parchment checking it didn't get harmed. "I'm going to fail this one I think, I'm already in the bottom I was hoping this would help me get into the top group." he says out loud. "Do you know anything about spells, I cleared my mind, said the words..maybe I didn't say them right there's so many Tudorian dialects which makes it hard to say a blasted spell." he sighs,disappointed.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Sage wrote:"Really?" He wanted to say she's to beautiful to be a messenger girl but he didn't say it he's been taught how to control his mind and his verbal outburst.

"The academy is honored to have you here then" he smiles, "Someday I might see you then, I mean you know , you might be the messenger that hands me my first mission. " Embarassed He looks at the parchment checking it didn't get harmed. "I'm going to fail this one I think, I'm already in the bottom I was hoping this would help me get into the top group." he says out loud. "Do you know anything about spells, I cleared my mind, said the words..maybe I didn't say them right there's so many Tudorian dialects which makes it hard to say a blasted spell." he sighs,disappointed.

"No don't feel too bad. I am still new here. So is it all men around here?" She wasn't sure where she was going or where she was. "They assigned me a room I guess that's my place I hear they are pretty nice." She didn't know what to say she felt stupid at the moment.
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Elena wrote:
Sage wrote:"Really?" He wanted to say she's to beautiful to be a messenger girl but he didn't say it he's been taught how to control his mind and his verbal outburst.

"No don't feel too bad. I am still new here. So is it all men around here?" She wasn't sure where she was going or where she was. "They assigned me a room I guess that's my place I hear they are pretty nice." She didn't know what to say she felt stupid at the moment.

"No it's not all men there are plenty of women here and the main office is near here I can show it to you and maybe give you the tour of the premises."
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Sage wrote:
Elena wrote:

"No it's not all men there are plenty of women here and the main office is near here I can show it to you and maybe give you the tour of the premises."

"We'll I guess since you did break the table we can walk elsewhere," she teased. She got up leaving the library and into the main area. She pushed her long hair out of her face seeing it was always in her way. "You are welcome to come if you want I don't want to keep you." She headed out the library
Elena
Elena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Elena wrote:
Sage wrote:
Elena wrote:

"We'll I guess since you did break the table we can walk elsewhere," she teased. She got up leaving the library and into the main area. She pushed her long hair out of her face seeing it was always in her way. "You are welcome to come if you want I don't want to keep you." She headed out the library

He blushes and looks over at the table then at her as she is already heading for the door. He runs and catches up to her in a couple of steps and walks with her into the main hallway. "You're not keeping me I'm suppose to be studying but after that in there. I will take a break. " he smiles, "and besides you need a guide. " he says to her.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum